How to Loss 5 kg a month? By reducing your calorie intake and exercising more often, you can lose more than £ 5 a month. To get rid of more than 5 kilograms a month, you need to lose about 1.3 kilograms each week. Before making a weight loss plan, talk to your doctor to make sure you can lose weight depending on your health and that you have an additional £ 5. Method 1/3: Set Your Goals Understand how weight loss occurs. To lose weight, burn calories
METHOD 1/3: SET YOUR OWN GOALS
Understand how weight loss occurs. To lose weight, the number of calories burned must exceed the number of calories burned. This can be achieved by reducing the calories in your daily diet and exercise.
- There are 7,000 calories per kilogram of weight. To lose more than £ 1 a week, you need to reduce your calorie intake by 10,500 a week (that is, 1,500 per day).
- Get a realistic idea of how much calories you burn each day. Record how often you eat and exercise now that you write down everything.
- You might think that you’re actually eating 2200, but you’re only consuming 2000 calories a day. If you want to lose weight quickly, you need to know how many calories you want to remove.
- You can calculate how many calories you are consuming by continuing to eat as usual and recording everything you eat. It’s also important to record how you ate. Example: A glass of latte containing a handful of salted pistachios or 20% fat cream.
Enter your body measurements into the online calculator. Scroll through the BMI and weight index tables to the Calories section. Here you can see how many calories you need to burn per day to lose weight without compromising your health
- It consumes at least 1200 calories a day. Depending on your height and weight, you may need to first set this 1500 calorie limit and stick to it until you start losing weight. Otherwise, your body may store fat instead of burning it.
- The calculation is based on the assumption that you will not lose more than 0.5-1 kg per week.
- Please do not skip breakfast. Eating in the morning begins the metabolic process. If you don’t eat breakfast, your body is told to store calories all day instead of burning them.
Adjust your weight loss plan. Everyone is different. This means that the same diet can give different results. It is also important to remember that you need to lose weight without harming your health. For example:
- If you are overweight and eat about 3,000 calories a day, you need to reduce your daily calorie intake by 1,500 calories.
- But if you normally only burn 2,000 calories a day, you can’t do the same. Otherwise, you will always feel hungry and tired.
- In this case, try to reduce your calorie intake to 1050-1200 per day. This is the minimum value that will help you lose weight and not be hungry and dazzling. The remaining calories disappear with exercise.
Please keep a food diary. Once you stick to the weight loss system you have developed, start keeping a food diary to keep track of how much food you eat each day.
- Make sure to write down all food. That chocolate and just a handful of nuts in the afternoon are important. If you don’t write down everything you eat honestly, you’ll be fooled.
- By writing down everything you eat, you feel responsible for yourself. Studies have shown that people are more likely to give up food if they know they will have to fix it later.
- Write down not only what you ate, but how you felt when you ate it. Did you get angry or upset? Maybe you got bored? Or are you tired? The sensory analysis makes it possible to understand what your diet depends on, and this is the first step in changing them.
METHOD 2/3: CHANGE YOUR DIET
Eat 3 times a day. Many people who want to lose weight make the big mistake of skipping a meal to reduce their calorie intake. There are several explanations for this.
First of all, when I skip breakfast and lunch, I always feel hungry and depressed. This means that you are more likely to eat more than you intended or to stop eating altogether in the evening.
Second, skipping a single meal can make you tired, negatively impact your productivity, emotional status, and your desire for sports.
It is important to eat frequently throughout the day to maintain blood sugar and energy. Don’t skip breakfast (this is what many people do). Breakfast begins metabolism and prepares for the new day.
To stay within 1200 calories, eat a meal three times a day with a total nutritional value of 400 calories. Breakfast should be generous, lunch should be regular and dinner should be small. It will also allow you to lose weight faster.
METHOD 3/3: EXERCISE
Start exercising every day. Eating properly is the most important part of the weight loss process, but you should not underestimate the role of exercise.
I want to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time, so a slow meal is not enough.
The number of calories you need to burn each day to keep losing weight depends on the number of calories you choose to lose weight. If you eat 2,200 calories and eat 1,200 calories, you have to spend 500 calories on sports.
The amount of calories you burn during exercise depends on your weight and metabolic rate. The average person spends 731 calories in an hour of running.