A successful diet method will change your life.
Not only will the reaction around you change, but above all, being confident in your appearance can make your inner self attractive. The way you speak and your facial expressions will naturally become attractive.
There are three main ways to diet by moving your body.
- Stretch diet
- Muscle training diet
- Aerobic exercise diet
I will explain each of them.
Stretch diet means that you can diet by stretching. Can you really go on a diet with that alone? Many people think that.
But a stretch diet does work.
Stretching promotes blood circulation and has the following effects.
- Diet effect by promoting excretion of waste products
- Diet effect due to the activity of lipolytic enzymes
- The effect of improving swelling due to the removal of excess water
- For those who want to go on a diet for a long period of time, the effect will be enhanced by combining it with other diets.
Muscle training diet
Muscle training diet is one of the popular dieting methods.
By muscle training, the neutral fat attached to the body is converted into free fatty acids that can be used for energy, creating a state in which fat can be constantly decomposed in daily life.
The stronger your muscle training, the more lipolysis you can do in your daily life.
By performing muscle training, you can have the following diet effects.
- Diet effect by promoting lipolysis by muscle training
- Diet effect by lowering blood sugar level and making it difficult to absorb sugar by muscle training
Aerobic exercise diet
Aerobic exercise is a staple of exercise-based dieting, isn’t it? Some people say that aerobic exercise isn’t effective for your diet, but basically, to lose fat, you can’t start a diet without aerobic exercise. This is an unmistakable fact.
Aerobic exercise has a dieting effect by simply consuming the free fatty acids contained in the blood.
The human body does not directly consume the neutral fat attached to the body, and the only fat used as energy is blood fat called free fatty acid.
It can only be consumed by aerobic exercise.
Stretching, muscle training, and aerobic exercise each have a dieting effect. Ideally, you can maximize the diet effect of exercise by combining these three.
List of diets by meal
Diet is very important in a diet. There are not many variations in dieting by exercise, but dieting by diet has introduced many dieting methods so far.
- Carbohydrate restriction diet
- Replacement diet
- Snack diet
- Fasting diet
- Diet without supper
- Mackerel can diet
- Natto diet
- Boiled egg diet
- Soba diet
- Chocolate diet
- Banana diet
- Smoothie diet
- Brown rice diet
With so many diets, it’s hard to decide which method is right for you.
I will explain the typical ones.
Carbohydrate restriction diet
A carbohydrate-restricted diet is very effective for Japanese people. This is because most Japanese people are obese because they consume too much sugar. The diets we’re about to introduce are basically sugar-restricted
Among them, the sugar-restricted diet consciously suppresses the intake of sugar.
Avoid eating carbohydrates, sweets, and juices when you are on a low-carb diet. For carbohydrates, avoid rice, noodles and root vegetables.
It’s important to be concerned about other nutrients, but just doing this will dramatically reduce the amount of sugar you consume each day and help you lose weight.
A carbohydrate-restricted diet has the following effects.
- Diet effect by not ingesting sugar that replaces fat
- Diet effect by suppressing the rapid rise of blood sugar level and not absorbing fat
- Carbohydrate restriction diet (with experience stories) Detailed explanation of menus, methods, effects, and effects
The replacement diet is also a very major diet method, isn’t it? Most of the dietary diets seen in the list above are replacement diets.
A replacement diet is basically a method of dieting by replacing your evening meal with some food.
The replacement diet has the following effects:
- Diet effect by reducing calories in the most fat-absorbing supper
- Ingredients rich in dietary fibre promote defecation and have a dieting effect
Many people may not be familiar with the snack diet. A snack diet can be expected to have a dieting effect by controlling the amount of food by eating snacks at the right time.
By taking a snack from 3 to 4 in the evening, you can relieve the feeling of hunger at dinner, suppress the amount of food you eat, and suppress the rise in blood sugar level.
The snack diet has the following effects.
- Diet effect by preventing a rapid rise in blood sugar level due to diet
- Diet effect that reduces the amount of food by suppressing the feeling of hunger at dinner time
Fasting diet (fasting)
It’s also called a fasting diet or fasting. It is a diet that can be expected to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time.
For up to 2 weeks, eat only water or vegetable smoothies that are easily digested and absorbed. Many people fast for about three days.
What is the effect of a fasting diet (fasting)?
- Diet effect by minimizing nutritional intake
- The Diet effect by cleaning the digestive organs and increasing the metabolism of internal organs
- Diet effect by removing faecal impaction
- Diet without supper
It’s a popular dieting method because it’s easy to go on a diet without dinner. A diet effect can be obtained by completely cutting the diet after 18:00.
Rather than changing your overall daily calorie intake, having all your meals by 6 pm has a dieting effect. Many people have misunderstood, but it’s not an unreasonable dietary restriction
A diet without supper has the following effects.
- Diet effect by reducing calories after the evening when fat absorption increases
- Diet effect by promoting fat burning on an empty stomach